Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Days

We had a wonderful time with Pop and Yaya the past two weeks.

We were all sad to watch them leave.  They left early this morning, and all I can say is thank goodness it was a sunny day or else I may have been really really sad...rather than just really sad.



It was so so wonderful having them here.  I loved the company, the comfort, the help, the reassurance on parenting, the excuse and assistance to get out and about every day, all the delicious home-cooked and restaurant food, and watching them with Maria.

Maria, of course, loved all the extra love and attention and getting to know her Alabama grandparents.  There was always some new adventure to be had with Pop and Yaya.


Maria did AMAZING!  We went out to eat at least 8 or 10 times and literally toured the whole island, and she was so GOOD!

She ate and slept better than she ever has, and she was totally worn out at the end of every day from playing so hard.



She grew so much just while my parents were here, both in size and personality.


I was so wrapped up in soaking up every second of it all, that I hardly took any pictures, so I will have to snag some from my parents and our friends that were here to give y'all the full picture of all our fun. 

I just got a call from my mom, and they are safe back in America.  We all already miss them a lot a lot!!!!

We are so happy they came to share those days with us and play and we cannot wait to travel back to Alabama in the fall!

1 comment:

  1. Irreplacable precious memories!!!!!! Love-Love-Love XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete