Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Wanted to Say That


MARIA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!


(I had the below post ready for my mom to post when I had Maria.  My days in the clinic were so full and I was so preoccupied that I never even got around to having her post it.  Since then, my hands (and arms, and heart) have been full!!!!  I will be back soon to post an update with more details and pictures, but, until then, I just wanted to say hello!!!!!  And that MARIA HAS ARRIVED and she is so much more than we had ever even imagined.  She is just AMAZING, and we both fall more and more in love with her every day!)

I had this ready and waiting to let y'all know that Maria has me unable to post.  Rest assured, if you are reading this, we are all happy and healthy.

I won't have any internet access at the clinic, where I will stay for 3 days after the birth (and I do not have a laptop or any kind of fancy internet phone anyway....)  So, in the meantime, I wanted to let y'all know that it is probably safe to assume that my life has already changed in a large happy way. 

Another post will be on its way as soon as I make it home and am able to create one!

2 comments:

  1. YAYAY!!! Congratulations sweet family :) Love you and can't wait to 1. see pictures, 2. hear all about life as new parents and 3. meet Maria one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now they are three!!!! Much love and happiness to all of you. Love you - Nana & Poppa

    ReplyDelete